Brett Robinson’s newest development – Phoenix Orange Beach II – will feature 120 units: two, three and four-bedroom Gulf-front condominiums!
This development will be located in the heart of Orange Beach, AL, just east of the intersection of Perdido Beach Blvd and AL-Hwy 161, and adjacent to the landmark Island House Hotel. The complex will be close to all major area fine dining, shopping and other attractions. Climate-controlled hallways will provide entrance to each of five units on 27 floors.
The Building Amenities Include:
- Gulf-Front Lazy River
- Outdoor Pool with Water Slide
- Splash Pad
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Multiple Hot Tubs
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Room
- Multi-level Parking Garage
- Enclosed Climate-Controlled Hallways on All Floors
- Indoor Climate-Controlled Owners’ Storage Units
Standard Interior Finishes Include:
- Large Crown Molding
- Large 18″ Tile Throughout (Multiple Color Selections)
- 10′ Smooth Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Full-Height Custom Cabinets in Kitchen (Multiple Color Selections)
- Wet Bar with Stainless Steel Ice Maker
- Full-Height Custom Cabinets over Wet Bar (Multiple Color Selections)
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Wet Bar (Multiple Color Selections)
- Kitchen Back Splash
- Kitchen Bar Front Tile
- Full-Height Granite Countertops in All Bathrooms
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass
- Raised Electrical Outlets for Flat-Screen TV Wall-Mount
- Four Interior Paint Color Selections
- Brushed Stainless or Bronze Finished Faucets & Fixtures
- Comfort-Height Toilets
- Jacuzzi-Style Jetted Tub in Master Bedroom
ALL THIS AND MORE AT PRICES SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER THAN EQUIVALENT-SIZED UNITS IN NEIGHBORING NEW CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENTS. CALL KASEY HARRIS TODAY AT (251) 424-3736 OR EMAIL HIM AT: KASEYH@BRETTROBINSON.COM ! HE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION AND PRICING FOR ALL AVAILABLE UNITS. ACT NOW WHILE SPECIAL DEVELOPER PRICING IS STILL IN EFFECT!
Take a look below at the3D Showcases of the 3- and 4-Bedroom styles that are available for purchase! These were photographed at the recently-completed Phoenix Gulf Shores; these unit types are nearly identical to those being offered at Phoenix Orange Beach II.